Monday, June 13, 2011

Why Did the Cambridge Diet program Get a Poor Rap?

If you haven’t heard of liquid diets this is a great place to start. There are lots of diets to choose from and often the ones that get the best results fastest are the liquid diets, these diets might not be for everybody since they are very low calorie and may sometimes make you feel lethargic and very tired. But there are also a lot of benefits to those diets and the way that they are setup.
A liquid weight loss program is usually just a diet program that requires you to drink a shake packed with nutrients to get energy that you need to get through the day, while this sounds good if you are very active you'll be burning off more calories then the shakes may give you. So it is recommended you don't do any heavy exercise while doing the program because this may weaken you. So if you are living a energetic lifestyle and you work has you on the go, you might like to check out an alternative solution then to lose weight with a liquid diet.
Another disadvantage to the liquid diets is they don’t necessarily show you the way to properly diet for a healthy lifestyle. Once I did the Cambridge diet for a week it had been very easy to get rid of the weight I wanted just drinking a shake three times each day, but after I did the liquid diet I still had no concept on proper nutrient, and what I ought to be eating and when. My advice is if you are looking to lose weight short-term, the Cambridge diet program is a very good liquid diet, but you should also research about nutrient for the long term to help you learn good eating routines and keep that fat off!
Now that we've covered a few of the benefits and draw backs of a liquid diet plan lets get into the good stuff, the final results. Based on which liquid diet you select the results may vary but after reading a lot of Cambridge diet reviews I made the choice to select the Cambridge diet quick start program. I did this program for around one week taking 3 shakes a day, one shake at each of usual meal times. The very first week I lost about 6 pounds but the diet took a toll on my body as I expected it to. You aren't consuming a lot of calories so due to this you are going to always feel hungry, or atleast I did. I lost the body weight which i wanted too but could not carry on a liquid diet much longer, the diet plan just wasn’t for me personally. I received the results that I wanted within the timeframe which i wanted but I also got the tiredness and feeling weak and hungry that many Cambridge diet reviews were telling me about.
So if you have done some research into liquid diets hopefully you have better knowledge of what these diets are and the way they work, I can’t function on a low calorie diet very long, and the fast start program for the Cambridge diet is only meant to be done for about a week, and isn't a permanent thing. It will indeed work and once you get your results you ought to look into proper diet and exercise for the long term.
cambridge diet reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment